Javier Hernandez's Resume
I am seeking a challenging position in the Information Technology field offering an opportunity for future professional growth and career advancement. Highly self-motivated and goal orientated professional committed to pursuing a long-term career in Information Technology.
- Fluent in the following Applications: Macromedia Suit; Dreamweaver; Fireworks; Flash; Photoshop; Illustrator; Image Ready; Excel; Access; Power Point; Word; Outlook
- Experienced in online and offline marketing including proficiency with Search Engine Optimization, Google AdWords, text link advertising, web marketing. Offline marketing, print production and distribution
- Completed Microsoft certification course track and A+ certification course track
- Proven ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
- Exceptionally well organized, strong work ethics and willingness to work hard and achieve employer objectives.
- Great people skills work well as an individual or on team oriented projects and perform well under pressure.
- Fluent in the following Operating Systems: Windows 98 ; Windows 2000;Windows NT; Server Windows XP
- Fluent in the following Networking Technologies: TCP/IP ; DHCP ; NTFS ; WINS; DNS; RRAS; VPN; NAT; RIP; HTTP; FTP; IIS; WEP; TERMINAL SERVICES
- Fluent with the following Program languages: HTML ; XHTML; XML; CSS; JAVA SCRIPT; PEARL; ASP;
»» Can demonstrate proficiency in the following technology driven areas ««
The Following is a portfolio of websites
Click here for a quick description of each site
Bel Inc. | 2007-2008
- Maintain & update high volume e-commerce site.
- Manage online marketing budget of 400,000 / month. 80% was spent on Google PPC campaigns.
- Analyze keywords, campaign negative keywords, landing pages, write attractive text ads to maximize ROI
- Take professional photos of new products and build pages start to finish for immediate sale of product
- Compile meta tags including targeted keywords, title tags & descriptions for new products
- Make attractive banner ads for new promotions
- Compile e-mails for monthly e-mail blasts
Champion Motors | 2006-present
- Develop and maintain company websites
- Websites consisted of a mix of e-commerce and showcase web development
- Monitoring of e-commerce sales and marketing
- Managed search engine optimization campaign website marketing including Google Adwords and accumulation of text link advertising
- Was also the IT director managing a windows 2003 domain environment and trouble shooting employee computers
Skyrise Development Group | 2006
- Develop and maintain company websites
- Website showcase of company land developments most consisted of flash driven sites
- Managed search engine optimization campaign including Google Adwords and text link advertising
Redline Design | 2004-2005
- Worked with development team on several websites.
- Experience using Macromedia Suit coding & designing sites for clients.
- Personally managed IIS server for testing & development was also in charge of managing remote hosted sites changing DNS, IP addresses and FTP authorization.
- Worked on Search Engine Optimization skills achieving #1 ranking for several search keyword term results on major search engines.
- Experience in the following technology driven areas: HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, Pearl , VB, C++, Macromedia Suit, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Image Ready, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Word
- Work consisted of maintaining and supporting client networks.
- Maintained 2000 Server and 2003 server (SBS). Reviewing event logs to asses any future or current problems .
- Setting up or reviewing Backups using CA ArcServe (Brightstor) software.
- Reviewing anti-virus and deploying to new clients.
- Installing and configuring new employee workstations
Security Camera World | 2005-2005
- Worked on assembly and development of large capacity Digital Video Recorders for use in security systems. Consisted of PC based systems with multiple hard drives configured with raid levels 0, 1, 0+1 and JBOD disk array.
- Worked on customer support line answering questions and assisting clients with the installation of DVR's over network connections, Including DSL, Cable and T1 connections. Walked clients through the configuration of several different routers, opening ports, configuring firewalls and the placement of DVR servers on the DMZ zone.
- Assisted with sales and explanations of security equipment.
SNS Security | 2003-2005
- Work for security monitoring company installing cameras, computers, DSL lines and configuring routers for remote monitoring.
- Build DVR computers for clients requesting large capacity video recorders. Experience in the following technology driven areas: TCP/IP, DHCP, NTF, WINS, DNS, RRAS, VPN, NAT, RIP, HTTP, FTP, IIS, WEP
Freelance Computer Repairs | 2000-Present
- Built and repaired several computers as freelance IT worker.
- Miami Dade College Miami , FL
Associate In Science (Networking Services Technology - Microsoft)
- Associate In Science (Internet Services Technology)
- Miami Killian Senior High School Miami , FL
High School Diploma